[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Portugal annual reports (2009 and 2010)

Béria Lima beria.lima at wikimedia.pt
Wed May 4 01:52:44 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

Allow us to present our first annual reports (2009 and 2010). It took us
quite a bit to compile, but from now on we plan to release reports much more
often (we're thinking each 3 months). Here they are:

- http://wikimedia.pt/Relat%C3%B3rio_Anual_2009
- http://wikimedia.pt/Relat%C3%B3rio_Anual_2010

They are in Portuguese only, but we plan to translate them during the next
few weeks. And add images also :D

We also just started a blog at http://blog.wikimedia.pt, from where we'll
broadcast these reports. And of course, we'll link to them from meta also.

Cheers,
_____
*Béria Lima*
Wikimedia Portugal <http://wikimedia.pt>
(351) 963 953 042

*Imagine um mundo onde é dada a qualquer pessoa a possibilidade de ter livre
acesso ao somatório de todo o conhecimento humano. É isso o que estamos a
fazer.*