[Foundation-l] wiki for interwiki (was: Foundation too passive)

Nikola Smolenski smolensk at eunet.rs
Wed Mar 23 15:19:16 UTC 2011

On 03/23/2011 07:58 AM, Tim Starling wrote:
> I think it would be nice to have a special extension for this, rather
> than use interwiki transclusion, since that would make it easy to
> implement nicer formatting of language link lists on the central wiki.
> I don't think we really want a wiki with a million apparently-blank
> pages, where everything useful is in the sidebar.

I believe this is a community decision. People might prefer to continue
doing things the old way, but if not it shouldn't be hard to update the
extension. Or it could be possible to do it both ways...

By the way, I don't think that the pages will be apparently-blank, the
idea is that there would be a sentence or two describing the topic.