[Foundation-l] keeping localization in mind

GoEthe.wiki goethe.wiki at gmail.com
Wed Mar 23 13:37:26 UTC 2011

Just to point out that that Huggle does work in the Portuguese Wikipedia,
although it is not totally localized (
http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipédia:Huggle).

I also felt that the letter was very specific to the English Wikipedia,
which makes it hard to transmit the message to other languages.
I ditto about gadget development. I know it is hard to know how things would
work in many languages, but something could be done better to promote
localisation. Not all communities have many programmers that can create
these gadgets from scratch.

User:GoEThe