[Foundation-l] Editor Survey, 2011

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 00:03:54 UTC 2011

Hoi,
Amir wrote a text that I posted on my blog. He wants proper tooling on Meta
to do the translation of the survey. Personally I will not translate at Meta
because I find it horribly inefficient.

My question to Mani is, can you PLEASE take up the suggestion of using the
existing and available tooling so that we can do a better job and become
more efficient ?
Thanks,
      GerardM

PS, you can even automate statistics for a project ...

http://ultimategerardm.blogspot.com/2011/03/give-us-proper-translation-tools-at.html