[Foundation-l] Editor Survey, 2011

Guillaume Paumier gpaumier at wikimedia.org
Thu Mar 10 07:53:07 UTC 2011

Hi,

Le lundi 07 mars 2011 à 16:28 -0800, Mani Pande a écrit :

> It is with great pleasure that I would like to inform you that we are in
> the process of the launching Wikipedia's second editor survey. The
> survey is a redo of the UNU-Merit Survey that the foundation had
> conducted last year.

I realize it's a detail, but for the sake of accuracy (and so people
don't wonder about a more recent survey they haven't heard of): the
UNU-Merit survey was conducted in late 2008, not in 2010.

http://blog.wikimedia.org/blog/2009/04/16/first-preliminary-results-from-unu-merit-survey-of-wikipedia-readers-and-contributors-available/

As a sidenote, I agree a FAQ about the survey would be useful (and would
be a good time investment). MZMcBride did half the work already by
asking the questions :)

--
Guillaume Paumier