[Foundation-l] Editor Survey, 2011

MZMcBride z at mzmcbride.com
Fri Mar 11 10:58:36 UTC 2011

David Gerard wrote:
> To have an opinion respected, it helps if that opinion is not both (a)
> snide and (b) provably, factually wrong

Do you happen to know where the raw data for UNU-Merit survey from 2008 is?
Or even a full survey report? I looked through the four analyses at
<http://www.wikipediasurvey.org/>, but I couldn't find any report that
seemed to be the "full" report. I would expect there to be a report that
explains the survey methodology, for example. Or do you happen to know who I
could ask about that? Most of what I read about this survey indicated that
the full data was going to be released (under a Creative Commons license of
some kind); I'm not quite sure that ever happened, though. I'm probably just
looking in the wrong place, though.

MZMcBride