[Foundation-l] Editor Survey, 2011

Pronoein pronoein at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 10:45:23 UTC 2011

Le 11/03/2011 04:13, David Gerard a écrit :
> On 11 March 2011 06:32, Pronoein <pronoein at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello Keegan. I think this list is not about siding and throwing
>> moqueries at each other. We should respect what each one believes.
>

> To have an opinion respected,it helps if that opinion is not both (a)
> snide and (b) provably, factually wrong

Are you saying that disrespect is a well endorsable attitude because
MCZBride deserved it? That's a strong accusation and a rather... strong
punishment too. Anyway, my personnal preference goes to talking and
listening politely and respectfully. I'm not a native speaker, I may
have misunderstood your statement.