[Foundation-l] [Wikimedia Announcements] Amical: December-February Report

Lodewijk lodewijk at effeietsanders.org
Wed Mar 9 10:34:34 UTC 2011

Thank you Goma for this report! Always nice to hear so much is going on
everywhere on the world and I am glad you are reporting about your part.

Could you perhaps share more detailed information/links about the 20k grant
you received? And how you plan to create a "Strategic plan of Wikipedia" ?

Thanks!

Lodewijk