[Foundation-l] Remarks on Wikimedia's fundraiser

Joan Goma jrgoma at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 19:12:06 UTC 2011

I agree in the right measure. Planed income was 5M$ bigger than planed
expenses. Thats fine.

But actual income were 3M$ higher than planned. And actual expenses were
2,3M$ lower than planned yielding in more than twice savings than planed.

And it makes even more difficult to me to understand why we have 0,5M$
expenses in bank fees, 0,4M$ in capital expenditures and not a single cent
in financial incomes.

Message: 10