[Foundation-l] Remarks on Wikimedia's fundraiser

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 17:29:53 UTC 2011

On 7 March 2011 17:19, church.of.emacs.ml
<church.of.emacs.ml at googlemail.com> wrote:

> I don't know if you're directing this at me, but if you are, I seriously
> would be interested why you think that I'm trolling or assuming bad faith.

I'm not, several others in this group of threads are.

The essential issue is the underlying attitude people have that they
weren't consulted and should have been. They were and the attempt to
do so ran for months at huge effort. Posting to foundation-l shrilly
pretending they were grievously ignored is pretty much inexplicable
given the effort put into strategy.

- d.