[Foundation-l] Remarks on Wikimedia's fundraiser

church.of.emacs.ml church.of.emacs.ml at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 7 17:19:51 UTC 2011

On 03/07/2011 06:08 PM, David Gerard wrote:
> Indeed. This thread appears to have been an exercise in:
>
>  [a whole lot of insults]

I don't know if you're directing this at me, but if you are, I seriously
would be interested why you think that I'm trolling or assuming bad faith.
To clarify: I don't. I'm not really interested in past decisions. They
were made, some of them good, some bad, but mostly harmless.
What I was trying to discuss was this: How can we make sure that
negative impact stays at a tolerable level _for_futute_fundraisers_?
I realize that the discussion has gone off-topic in some subthreads, but
I think the original point of my question remains valid.

Regards,
Tobias