[Foundation-l] Steward election issues

brock.weller at gmail.com brock.weller at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 01:54:58 UTC 2011

Indeed, you've hit the nail on the head. In the talkpage exchange I already
accepted this election is tallied. This is more about fixing the election
process now. Something as simple as using a bot to template all
non-qualified votes pointing to an easy to follow list of whats needed to
achieve technical compliance during a, say, 3-day vote freeze following an
election, or even 3 days before it closes would easily be sufficient I
think.
-Brock