[Foundation-l] Raising funds without being quite so annoying to readers

WereSpielChequers werespielchequers at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 16:12:22 UTC 2011

I appreciate that we may only be able to exclude donors who are logged
in readers from banner ads. But it is better in my view to say "Yes we
can do that,  but you would have to tell us your username and be
logged in to avoid ads" than to tell them "Sorry we can't switch off
those ads".

WereSpielChequers