[Foundation-l] Election results?

Milos Rancic millosh at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 17:42:42 UTC 2011

First, congratulations to reelected Board members! As a steward and
member of some committees, I had very good cooperation with them, and
I am sure that we'll have in the future, too.

Second, I would like to thank to all of those who voted for me and
especially to all of those who didn't. I couldn't imagine better
result for myself personally:
* While I know that changes are important for all of us, I am a bit
anxious about changes in my life. As nothing has changed, I am quite
happy.
* A lot of Wikimedians voted for me, which means that my work matters
to the significant portion of the community. That gives more reasons
to me to continue my present work.
* Finally and most importantly, I wouldn't have to fulfill my
electoral promises.

As I said, I am quite happy with the results. Important issues, like
community participation in decision-making processes, have been opened
during the elections; some of them have been opened before the
elections. I am here to stay and work on them.