[Foundation-l] Global ban - poetlister?

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 09:48:46 UTC 2011

Hoi,
Studies are expensive, often a time waster. They provide some kind of
legitimacy and is asked for when you do not really want to accept a verdict
from someone else. The board has a function and it CAN make decisions. The
issue here is that exceptionally there are people who are poisonous and the
question is how to deal with them.

People who damage others, who have a track record of damage done. Are we
willing to tolerate them? Should we tolerate them? Is it necessary to have
the same pain inflicted by the same person time and again?

For me it does not take a study. I do not believe that a study will be
universally accepted. Because as always there are people with a different
opinion, people who like to throw their weight around as a matter of
principle.
Thanks,
       GerardM