[Foundation-l] Global ban - poetlister?

Thomas Morton morton.thomas at googlemail.com
Sat Jun 4 00:10:22 UTC 2011

Given the situation can we not be clear on the details of this?

I have various views on the matter, but all of them really depend on what
exactly this person did.

As with all such matters I see no reason why discussion of the details
cannot be conducted visibly, and if provided with the adequate level of
detail I would be happy to venture an opinion.

But precluding that, you are asking the views of a group of people who
probably do not have a full (or event partial) view of the facts of this
case... for which you are asking for a global response....

And you are then wondering why they question this issue!

I think there is no question is cases such as this; lay the details plainly,
and screw any pussy footing around the details. If this individual has a
history that means BAD THINGS will happen, I feel details will sway more
than allusions.

Tom