[Foundation-l] Global ban - poetlister?

Scott MacDonald doc.wikipedia at ntlworld.com
Fri Jun 3 23:36:51 UTC 2011

Utterly irrelevant.

Poetlister (or Mr Baxter, or whatever) pretended to be a woman - and used
pictures of a real person of his acquaintance, without her permission - and
this screwed up "assume good faith" and "there's only allegations" approach
meant that we disbelieved the complaints made to us on behalf of the person
concerned. That's on top of the socking, harassment, and lies he told the
community. It looks like you are not recalling or aquatinted with the facts
here.

No, they have not been "tested in a court of law" but they remain clear and
logical conclusions from evidence (and if I recall) the admissions of the
individual concerned. Please let's stop making excuses for this.

I suspect others will be in a better position to fill you in than I am.

Scott