[Foundation-l] Global ban - poetlister?

Newyorkbrad newyorkbrad at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 15:40:29 UTC 2011

In view of the entire history of this matter, not all of which should
necessarily be discussed publicly, Poetlister should not be editing under
any account name on any project.  The fact that as recently as a couple of
months ago he was applying for advanced permissions on a project is
particularly concerning and I would not be averse to Foundation-level
intervention at this time.

Newyorkbrad