[Foundation-l] YouTube and Creative Commons

Tanvir Rahman wikitanvir at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 14:45:12 UTC 2011

We have uploaded images from Flickr, and Commons supports image formates
like, jpg, png, svg, and others, but for videos it supports only ogv
formate. So, I think most of the YouTube videos need to be converted to ogv
(from mpeg or flv). Can we do that automatically with script? Currently we
have Flickr upload tools and bots, can we have YouTube uploader bots?

Regards,

--
Tanvir Rahman
[[User:Wikitanvir]]