[Foundation-l] OTRS

Huib Laurens sterkebak at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 21:18:01 UTC 2011

Thomas,

Who is the right person because it is a fact that a problem should be told
to the OTRS admins, after I did that he told me that it was my own problem.
So if there is somebody I should bring it up to now I would like to know.

This doesn't change the fact that I believe that SilverSpoon and the user
giving him the OTRS information damaged the privacy for both me and my
client, when we try to make all  website content aivable under a free
license we should be able to trust the Foundation and his volunteers. This
trust is broken, There was no reason what so ever that SilverSpoon needed to
know what was in the ticket.

I would like to know, will the foundation takes this serieus? Cuz this is
the second time for me, how many e-mails have been publiced also?

Best,

Huib