[Foundation-l] Request: WMF commitment as a long term cultural archive?

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 12:11:30 UTC 2011

Hoi,
It is the explicit goal of the Wikimedia Foundation to make information
available for as long as it exist. In addition to this, there are several
copies at the Internet Archive.

If there is no statement that satisfies your need, it will not be hard for
the WMF board to come up with one. Having such a statement by tomorrow is a
bit much to ask for.
Thanks,
      GerardM