[Foundation-l] Going to far

Huib Laurens sterkebak at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 15:03:20 UTC 2011

Hello,

I regret the fact that I need to e-mail to this list, but I tried and tried
but can't work it out with the people involved. I talked about letting it go
but that doesn't seem the right thing to do also, so maybe a discussion on
this list can make something happen.

First a starter, I'm not going to spin around it... I'm currently blocked on
Commons, nl.wiki en Meta for privacy violation and using multible accounts.
But now here it comes, when I want to talk about the privacy about the
people around me no body is responding. If I messed up, and that still a big
"maybe" I'm happy to go down and get a bad reputation into Google and all
the other search engines but people around me should be safe.

Currently there are lots of pointers to my girlfriend on NL.Wiki, Meta and
Commons. While the article and the picture was hers she had nothing to do
with the complete case some people made here. As you will understand I will
not call her by her name since otherwise we have yet another place where her
name is listed and indexed into Google.

It all started on the Dutch Wikipedia after somebody created a article about
the Dutch writer and somebody did a CheckUser and came to the conclusion
that Delay and me had a common source. After that a Dutch Administrator
Freaky Fries came with the news that I had a relationship with this person
and that we would live on the same adres (here:
http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Verzoekpagina_voor_moderatoren/Sokpoppen/2011#Delay)
While the CheckUser confirmed that the IP from the home adres is no link to
the Delay account and there is no proof or relavancy what so ever it still
stating on Wikipedia that we are living together. After that a OTRS agent
with the name RonaldB posted a ticketnumber that can confirm that I and her
have a relationship. On the Request for Deletion page on Nl.wikipedia is
again a link posted to my private twitter to state that I have a
relationship with her. (
http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Te_verwijderen_pagina%27s/Toegevoegd_20110601)

After that this whole discussion is moved by a dutch administrator to
Commons where even Yesterday and today there is a whole discussion again
with her name involved on multible pages (
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Administrators%27_noticeboard#Request_by_Abigor&
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Commons:Administrators%27_noticeboard#Request_by_Abigor)
Where most recenty a dutch administrator Trijnstel is saying that I
and
the girl have split up (without any source and without any relevance). On my
talkpage on Commons is again brought to the attention.

Between this we also have a big Meta discussion
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:Requests_for_comment/Abigor where on the
page and talkpage the relevance to a possible girlfriend is being made.

Now I'm sure that this did break my complete reputation on Wikimedia, while
I tried to defend myself and asking for information that the foundation can
and have to give I still didn't recieve anything. Also a request for removal
of all the names have been made by the ArbCom and nothing was heard But tell
me do we want to foundation the damage a reputation of people who doesn't
even edit Wikipedia but are taking on to Wikipedia to break a user? I don't
care what is happening to me, but somebody please step in and start removing
all those privacy violations on all those wiki's. This is going to damage
her, and than the Foundation will need to take the heat? Is that what we
want?

Best,

Huib