[Foundation-l] They do make or break reputations

Krinkle krinklemail at gmail.com
Sat Jul 16 08:49:56 UTC 2011

Hi all,

I haven't fully read the context of this thread, but something that
did cross my
mind recently, why do we treat YouTube-links different from other
links here?

Aren't most of our sources and external linked websites atleast as
copyrighted
as YouTube ?

Consider links to IMDb for example, the content we link to, through
that, is all copyrighted!

Or just a good old "Official website"-link on an article about person
X or
organization Y, likely also "All rights reserved."

YouTube atleast is partially (and soon more) under a CC-license.

--
Krinkle