[Foundation-l] List of Wikimedia projects and languages

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 06:03:52 UTC 2011

Hoi,
Macro languages are nicely defined. They are languages that used to be
recognised at one time as a single language but are found to be a
combination of multiple languages. Kicking the idea of macro-languages is
daft; it is not only a result of the work of SIL it is more the consequence
of the work of the maintainers of the iso-639-1 and the iso-639-3.
Thanks,
      GerardM