[Foundation-l] List of Wikimedia projects and languages

M. Williamson node.ue at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 20:13:53 UTC 2011

By hopefully having a Wikipedia in all 700 languages that will be around
then.

Language death makes me really sad, and there are lots of things that are
being done about it, and more should be done, but I'm not sure it's the
Foundation's job, just like it's not our job to save endangered species
(there are lots of great organizations working on both problems already).