[Foundation-l] Wikiwix porn ads (was: Advertising on Wikipedia)

Teofilo teofilowiki at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 16:43:44 UTC 2011

Aren't we going to throw these "partnerships" (?) away ? If Wikimedia
does not have enough money to develop some services internally, then
just forget them, instead of allowing outsiders to use Wikipedia as a
Trojan horse containing for profit businesses or other purposes non
compatible with the Wikipedia spirit (I mentioned Wikimapia a few days
ago, which is fine but too slow while wiki means "quick" in Hawaiian
language) inside.