[Foundation-l] Questions about new Fellow

Nathan nawrich at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 17:42:55 UTC 2011

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 12:36 PM, MZMcBride <z at mzmcbride.com> wrote:
> Achal Prabhala wrote:
>> In all these capacities and more.
>
> 33
>
>> That's the spirit. And I've always felt that a waste is a terrible thing
>> to mind.
>
> 81
>
> [links shortened]
>> http://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?oldid=2284834#India_planning
>> http://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?oldid=2284834#India_planning
>
> First link: 231
> Second link: 285
>
>> Settle down, my friend...going around in circles will make us all dizzy.
>
> 72
>
>> Personally, I recommend half an hour of Pranayama
>> (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pranayama) every morning: it makes one
>> feel calm and loving.
>
> 140!
>
> Your commitment to openness and transparency is ready to be transferred to a
> Twitter account. You'll have to work with Erik to make all of his openness
> and transparency fit. (In all seriousness, thank you, Erik, for the
> reports.)
>
> I don't know why anyone would be interested (in more than 500 characters)
> about one of the biggest portions of Wikimedia's five-year plan (which you
> didn't help write, I get it!). But your snide answers to legitimate
> questions only serves to highlight the exact problems and concerns that most
> people have been quietly observing in you. Good work.
>
> MZMcBride

Honestly, I don't see how you could expect a better set of answers
given your approach. You're not a prosecutor, and you have no right to
interrogate him about whatever "improprieties" you and your supposedly
like-minded (but anonymous and uncounted) associates perceive. You're
also not a shareholder, an auditor, or in any other fashion entitled
to receive polite replies to snide implications of corruption.

Nathan