No subject

Thu Feb 10 03:51:04 UTC 2011

images, and the German Wikipedia has a very strict policy which makes the
usage of fair-use tricky. All other Wikipedias allow for fair-use. I am
absolutely sure about the Russian Wikipedia where I uploaded several doze=
ns
of fair-use images (either pieces of art which are not yet PD or my own
pictures of Russian non-FOP buildings). Our policy over there is that
fair-use usage has to be justified and should not damage the commercial
value in any way. In particular, non-FOP images can be uploaded in any
resolution.=20

Cheers
Yaroslav