No subject

Thu Feb 10 03:51:04 UTC 2011

[[gender]] setting is used in the localisation already. Not doing it would
leave an inconsistency that is fixed by this software. For languages like
Dutch and German there is a choice. The word "gebruiker" is not like
"kameraad" that does not have a female form. I would prefer to leave it to
people to make up their own mind.
Thanks,
        Gerard