[Foundation-l] Licenses' biodiversity : my big disagreement with the Wikimedia usability initiative's software specifications

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 20 15:57:18 UTC 2011

Hello,
Please get real. The translation of such licenses is WORK and much of this
WORK is done by volunteers. Even when it is not done by volunteers it costs
time.

There is one suggestion I can give you. Give abundantly of your money to
Creative Commons so that they are able to address your concerns.
Thanks,
        GerardM