[Foundation-l] Document Foundation fundraising

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 15:49:19 UTC 2011

On 18 February 2011 15:15, Milos Rancic <millosh at gmail.com> wrote:

> While it is likely that they will achieve $50.000 somehow [1], it
> would be good that WMF (1) donate them some sum of money and (2) to
> cover the remainder, if they would have any.

It's a good cause, but doesn't look on the surface tremendously
WMF-mission-relevant. Do we have a significant usage of
OpenOffice/LibreOffice?

(I installed LibreOffice 3.3 in Ubuntu 10.10 from the PPA. It's quite
nice. They're getting out a lot of little annoyances that Sun and now
Oracle never bothered with. Recommended.)

- d.