[Foundation-l] Criticism of employees (was VPAT)

FT2 ft2.wiki at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 12:51:29 UTC 2011

I meant more exactly, a staff member whose role is not just to watch over
and be aware, but in fact to actively liaise with community members, respond
on lists or wikis, etc.

Rob did a bit of that as have others, Jimbo still answers posts on his talk
pages, but someone whose role is to liaise and discuss, who can be relied on
as their job to pass things on and ensure they don't lapse or get forgotten,
and to get answers when a routine ordinary question comes up, might be no
bad thing.

FT2