[Foundation-l] VPAT

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 16 18:49:27 UTC 2011

Hoi,
Given that Unites States government agencies do use MediaWiki, it is quite a
relevant question. Given that we provide such an important service on a
worldwide scale, I would be interested in learning the answer to the
question. Is that possible ?

In the final analysis we can only achieve our aims well when we achieve
highly in this respect.
Thanks,
     GerardM