[Foundation-l] [Fwd: [Wikitech-l] Planned 1.17 deployment on February 8]

Liam Wyatt liamwyatt at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 23:15:06 UTC 2011

On 09/02/2011, at 4:35, Guillaume Paumier <gpaumier at wikimedia.org> wrote:

> Le mardi 08 février 2011 à 22:48 +0530, Bartol Flint a écrit :
>>

>> Is there someplace I can follow what the status is - like on twitter??
>
> A public status dashboard is available at http://status.wikimedia.org
>
> Technical details are automatically pushed to identi.ca and twitter:
> http://identi.ca/wikimediatech
> http://twitter.

On a more general note, does the error page we display when the site goes down (for whatever reason) link to theses places? From what I remember from last time I saw that page it only links to an IRC channel. Perhaps it should refer people to the status dashboard and also link to the donation page?
-Liam