[Foundation-l] Changes to the identification policies and procedures

whothis whothith at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 20:15:42 UTC 2011

I agree with Brigitte completely.

Phoebe, love you for trying to answer this but I don't completely agree with
your assumptions. This seems to be going on more and more recently with the
staff. There seems to be a huge communication gap here IMHO. it's not like
we can mail a staff person and ask them directly, we already have OTRS for
that. ;-) Thanks for giving volunteers the privilege to serve.

Though I am surprised to see a "fellow" defending a staff decision and
calling himself a staff person earlier, does that mean the other
5-6-whatever fellows are staff too?

The staff can answer or ignore like Brigitte said or even better, as the
"Chief Community officer" said "we really should wait until Philippe gets
back..." for answers.

Elizabeth