[Foundation-l] Wikipedia Account Creation

Abbas Mahmood abbasjnr at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 3 22:27:59 UTC 2011

Hello,
Last month I was in Qatar and introduced some people to Wikipedia. While they were creating their accounts, some of them had their initial suggested username taken, so they had to repeat it a couple of times until they finally found an available username. One of them had repeated it around 3 or 4 times until he had gotten frustrated. Which is why I'm asking if it's possible to add search type-ahead suggestions for available accounts.
//Abbas.