[Foundation-l] Fwd: [Wikimediaindia-l] 2011 H2 - Steward Elections

Tanvir Rahman wikitanvir at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 05:16:41 UTC 2011

> Are we going to have global site notice up for this election soon? Since we
> are having the image filter central notice at the moment..

The central notices are ready to go. I think, they are already on as they
are scheduled to go live from August 21, 2011. But due to image filter
referendum notices, they might not appear. And the image filter notices are
scheduled to end in August 30, 2011.

In the mean time, those who want to add or update the central notices of
second steward election of 2011, please feel free to do so at
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Stewards/elections_2011-2/Translation/CentralNotice.
Thanks for your help!

Regards,
Tanvir Rahman