[Foundation-l] Board resolutions on controversial content and images of identifiable people

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 20:33:07 UTC 2011

On 19 August 2011 20:50, Marc A. Pelletier <marc at uberbox.org> wrote:

> I was oh so very pleased to learn that I get to give my opinion on
> insignificant implementation details of a "feature" that stands in
> opposition to everything Wikipedia stands for which is going to be
> committed against us whether we like it or not.

If it gets a really low score on the 0-10 "do you want this?" scale,
it is likely to be referred back to the board before proceeding (with
"the community hate this idea *this much*"). So it's still killable.

(0 might be "let's publicise
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Help:Options_to_not_see_an_image ".)

- d.