[Foundation-l] The problem with Incubator: An interactive journey

Hydriz Wikipedia admin at wikisorg.tk
Fri Aug 12 07:22:04 UTC 2011

The term "test wikis" has been agreed by some of the community to be ambiguous in the sense that it attracts comparison between test.wikipedia.org and the incubating wikis in the Wikimedia Incubator. We already had a list of names we can use, but is awaiting consensus and would be changed in the next update of the WikimediaIncubator extension.

Regards,
Hydriz
http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Hydriz