[Foundation-l] The problem with Incubator: An interactive journey

Huib Laurens sterkebak at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 08:17:54 UTC 2011

I'm not sure about interwiki's

if the project xxx.wikipedia.org/wiki/article will point to
incubator.wikimedia.org/wiki/wp/xxx/article I guess it would be possible to
use the [[:xxx:]] interwiki? Cuz it wouldn't directly point the incubator.
So I guess it would be possible... But some changes need to be done in the
interwiki.py maybe? It doesn't sounds really impossible to me...