[Foundation-l] The problem with Incubator: An interactive journey

Huib Laurens sterkebak at gmail.com
Mon Aug 8 07:55:57 UTC 2011

SPQRobin is already working on a extension that will point
xxx.wikipedia.org to the right place on Incubator. The first version
is already deployed and he showed me the new version on WikiMania.

I'm not sure how long it will take, when wmf staff will help him out
it will take less time. But a beter version is being worked on.