[Foundation-l] Promotional material about the user's activities outside Wikipedia, nothing useful to Wikipedia

Mike Dupont jamesmikedupont at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 25 20:48:17 UTC 2011

Hi there,
look guys someone deleted my pages promoting our work in Kosovo and Albania
from my user page saying they are of no use to the wikipedia
can someone please comment on that?
Gerard was at the event in Albania that was supposedly not helping the
wikipedia to talk about wikipedia there.
Milos was at the event in 2009 to talk about wikipedia as well. I think many
of you might have heard about the work I have been doing to promote
wikipedia, and now all my user pages on those topics have been deleted.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Miscellany_for_deletion/User:Mdupont/AgimRamadani

   - User:Mdupont/OpenLetterToFreeSoftwareCommunities<http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User:Mdupont/OpenLetterToFreeSoftwareCommunities&action=edit&redlink=1>

   - WP:WEBHOST <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WEBHOST> -
   Promotional material about the user's activities outside Wikipedia, nothing
   useful to Wikipedia

 thank,
mike

--
James Michael DuPont
Member of Free Libre Open Source Software Kosova and Albania flossk.org