[Foundation-l] Archiving wikis

emijrp emijrp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 18:57:46 UTC 2011

Hi Nemo. It is a great idea, but it needs a lot of resources (space
and bandwidth).

By the way, MediaWiki includes dumpBackup.php to make wiki backups.
But people do not use it, and do not publish backups. If we make an
extension or feature (disabled by deault), it is the same problem.
Only a few persons are going to care about enable it and publishing
backups.