[Foundation-l] Board Resolution: Openness

Fred Bauder fredbaud at fairpoint.net
Sun Apr 10 11:57:49 UTC 2011

> What is the purpose of all those questions? I've always provided that
> information to this list and if anything ever come out of it, besides
> being scolded by the list masters for making off-list posts, was to
> gain a new following of admirers.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Virgilio A. P. Machado

The reason to ask is because if there is a problem we might be able to
resolve it. At this point I don't know what your problem was or is. You
seem to be nursing a grievance; trying to milk it rather than solving it.

I'm sorry if I've not paid perfect attention, but I don't think I've got
the tone wrong.

Fred