[Foundation-l] Wiki-revolution

Gustavo Carrancio gustavocarra at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 22:25:25 UTC 2011

Well, I lived the spanish transition [1]. I don't know if it is the same
thing, but, let me say that it was a very confusing time. People thought
sometimes that constitution must be done by teachers in primary schools.
That counciousness of the individual role in public things, although naive,
was a very good thing.

I''m very interested because this topic has been held in the whole arabic
wikipedia mailing list. In my opinion, one of the greatest scholars and
expertised in constitutional law, and also born in Morocco, is this guy [2].
I think is the best person to contact with. And I know that he is very
engaged with NGO movements.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_transition_to_democracy
[2] http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francisco_Sosa_Wagner