[Foundation-l] Wiki-revolution

Dror Kamir dqamir at bezeqint.net
Sat Apr 2 18:17:39 UTC 2011

In Modern Standard Arabic, the word "destour" or "dustur" denotes
"constitution". I don't think there is double meaning intended here.
Tunisia is one of the more modernized countries in the Arab world and
people there have relatively good connection to the Internet. I don't
know the exact numbers. And yet I agree that this is somewhat a naive
initiative if only because it assumes developed Internet culture in a
society where many people are not too acquainted with the Web.

Dror K

בתאריך 02/04/11 18:58, ציטוט Fred Bauder: