[Foundation-l] Pending Changes

Andreas Kolbe jayen466 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 29 21:23:01 UTC 2010

German Wikipedia has had pending changes implemented *globally*, in all articles, for several years now. Unlike en:WP, where numbers of active editors have dropped significantly since 2007, numbers of active editors in de:WP have remained stable:

http://stats.wikimedia.org/EN/TablesWikipediaDE.htm
http://stats.wikimedia.org/EN/TablesWikipediaEN.htm

There may well be cultural differences, reflected in the greater support the pending changes concept has gained in the de:WP community in general, but it is still a striking result.

A.