[Foundation-l] Wikimedia Kosovo Chapter?

Thomas Dalton thomas.dalton at gmail.com
Wed Sep 29 11:12:04 UTC 2010

On 28 September 2010 23:55, Lodewijk <lodewijk at effeietsanders.org> wrote:
> guys, please! Lets not try to solve hypothetical problems here until we know
> what the problem will be! Let the folks see if they can get people together
> in the first place, what they want to do, and what in their opinion would be
> the best way to organize that. THEN we can see if a chapter has to be
> approved or not.

I disagree. The work involved in getting together a group interested
in forming and chapter and starting to make plans for how to go about
creating one is significantly greater than the work invovled in
hashing out the potential issues on foundation-l, so the latter should
be done first. There is no point them wasting their time getting
together a group of interested people if we're not going to accept
them as a chapter.