[Foundation-l] Pending Changes development update: September 27

Risker risker.wp at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 22:12:04 UTC 2010

Ah, so it's not going to be the Sue Gardner office hours, it's going to be
the Pending Changes office hours.  Well, I suppose that makes sense.

One very large part of the disconnect, I will note, is that a very
significant proportion of the editors who voted to stop the trial on the
second poll are the people who were actually involved in the trial, either
as reviewers, administrators, or editors who regularly watched articles that
were involved in the trial. A near majority of the editors who supported
continuation and expansion were not involved in the trial in any significant
way.  ALL of them were told they were voting for another trial, with the
tool left on in the interim, not for permanent installation. And even with
it just being put forward as a second trial, the support for continuing
dropped 10% in two weeks.

You're losing the hearts and minds battle here, guys.

Risker/Anne