[Foundation-l] Pending Changes development update: September 27

Rob Lanphier robla at wikimedia.org
Tue Sep 28 21:59:07 UTC 2010

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 10:54 AM, Risker <risker.wp at gmail.com> wrote:
> Rob, without wanting to take any wind out of your sails, please don't start
> the next trial so soon.  The analysis from the first trial is nowhere near
> finished, the community has just started to consider criteria for a new
> trial, and following the very abnormal "majority rules" poll, there needs to
> be a lot of goodwill rebuilt in the community for the second trial to have
> any chance of success.

Hi Risker,

I think Erik has already covered a lot of ground in this thread, but
additionally, I'll point out that many of us were already planning to
be present talk about Pending Changes at the IRC office hour that
Philippe announced below, so that would seem a great time to cover the
disconnect here.

Rob